International Products Support Manager
An International Products Support Manager is sought by a manufacturer in underground directional drilling industry located in Salt Lake City, Utah to perform following duties:
- Manage project feasibility by analysing technology, resource needs, or market demand;
- Plan or direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, or repair of drilling products;
- Troubleshoot major products issues from China, Australia and Russia with engineering team;
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss drilling product specifications, procedures, budget or bids;
- Oversee technical activities in the product development cycle;
- Communicate technical information and critical processes to the project team;
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients; Negotiate with clients to prepare product specifications;
- Lead implementation of engineering standard practices to uphold the highest standards of safety, on time delivery, and quality of our products;
- Review technical documents including drawings, manuals, and mechanical analysis reports;
- Review technical aspects of sales orders, expenditures, materials and enforcing rules to assure compliance with specifications and customer requirements;
- Develop and facilitate product training for both employees and customers to create a link between the technical aspects of our product and the business applications;
- Provide mentor training and technical guidance to engineering stuff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other closely related engineering major, and equivalent foreign degree acceptable;
- 12 months’ experience in sales and marketing of machinery products;
- Proficient in computer software such as AutoCAD and engineering drawings including metric and imperial units;
- Excellent knowledge of complex mechanical and electrical components and related computer systems;
- Be familiar with the machinery market and business practice in Asia;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Apply to 250 WEST BERGER LANE., SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84107.